Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Madman across the theater

Hey! Well again... its been crazy busy all up in the world of High School Musical. You could say i was a madman! I have been making the cast run dialogue, music and to an extent some of the dance moves. I find that I don't get to take many photos when Cami is not here so my shots are limited this time. Naomi seems to have fun with the camera during rehearsal (she has got all sorts of candids of her cast mates! Oh! also look at the guys in the video... they have been given a project that involves one of the final scenes of the show. Its their first foray into trying it out (I think it looks a little like the dance from "The Breakfast Club"), so stay tuned for more... they are looking to impress!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Breakfast Club in slow-mo. What are they doing exactly?