Tuesday, June 9, 2009

More fun than a barrel of Monkeys!

Ok... so I am a bad person, i didn't post last night. I had very few pics that came out well and on top of it I was exhausted. However... I am back with some great pics from tonight's rehearsal! Cami was all over the dance once more and I worked music in one of the rooms in the back! Mostly I practiced with some of the soloists in the show (Natalie, Carol Ann, Brandon Justin and Corey to be exact) and we got some ground covered. A kind of tradition that we have instated is performing "We're All In This Together" at least sometime during a rehearsal... I like the message the song conveys and it allows every person in the show to perform. On top of that, we had some daring acts of do and we had to do some humpty dumpty action with Diego (he is all right... I SWEAR!)

No comments: